Monday, January 18, 2010

NAMM 2010 - Martin Guitar Co

This past Saturday, January 16th, 2010, I got to rock out at the Martin Guitar Co booth at the NAMM show. Super fun. SongCheck Live had myself and a few other artists playing throughout the day. I got to play with Justin Black, Humanlab, Nicole Vaughn, and Marianne Keith. I played a couple of songs from my new album that will be coming out very soon!

The highlight of the day was a gift from my friend Josh Hoy though. He gave me and a couple other artists one of his amazingly cool new neck straps that he made. I posted some pics a few weeks ago showing off his straps. You can find them over on my facebook page. They are beautiful and I am super stoked to have one now!

Thank you Josh, Chris from Martin Guitars, and Matt from SongCheck Live!

Peace,

Alec

No comments:

Post a Comment